Tuesday, February 28, 2012

National Pancake Day

Well friends, today was National Pancake Day. How do I know? I'm glad you asked. My dear husband was kind enough to post it on our Google calendar to remind me. Thanks, Dave.

I guess it's true; the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.



So, in honor of this special occasion we went to dinner at IHOP where they were serving up free pancakes in exchange for a donation to the Children's Miracle Network. Yes, I am a sucker for a charity event so I was happy to accompany my husband to this tasty celebration.


The restaurant was really crowded and we ended up having to wait a while for a table, but in the end it was worth it. The food was great and we were happy to support such a great charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!