Here's how it works...
1. Become a follower of one of our blogs that you are not already a follower of (if you don’t already follow all of us):
Jenn – Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land
Malisa – Sanity in Small Doses
Sarah – The Dandelion Chronicles
2. Fill out the form on the blog you choose to follow and submit! You must submit the form by July 5.
3. Leave a comment below to let everyone know you are participating.
4. Grab our A Midsummer Night’s Swap button below, and tell your friends / fellow bloggers about this fun summer swap! Blog about it, tweet about it, put it on Facebook and even put the button on your side bar! The more the merrier!
After July 5th-
1. By July 9th you will get an email from one of us giving you information on your swap partner. We will mix and match people from all of our blogs. Get to know your partner by going to their blog and emailing one another.
2. Go shopping to find an item that you would use on a summer evening! We have come up with some examples to get you started:
Grilling saucesPlease, don’t spend more than $20 on your swap item.
Corn on the cob handle things
Small tiki torches
Fun plastic or disposable plates
Ice cream scoop
Ice cream bowls
CDs with songs that remind you of summer
Marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers for s’mores
Scents that remind you of summer
3. Mail out your swap package by July 18th.
4. When you get your package, blog about it! Be sure to link back your partner and show us a picture of your fun gift. Also - come back to our blogs on July 25th to link back up and show others what you got in the swap.
We hope you'll join up and share some fun summer items!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Be sure to check back for future swaps!