Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

I’m loving our big news… Dave is graduating with his PhD, he was offered job and we’re moving to California next month! Want the full details? Click here.

I’m loving my new blog design :-)

I’m loving that I get to pick up my our new camera tomorrow! It has been torture waiting for it to arrive.

I’m loving that I am going to Yellowstone National Park this weekend for a girls’ photography trip. It is the perfect opportunity to break in my our new camera.

I’m loving this cute newborn hat that finally arrived in the mail yesterday. I ordered it off of etsy three weeks ago and the seller said that she somehow overlooked the order and that’s why she didn’t ship it sooner. I’m sad I didn’t get it in time to use for Makenzie’s newborn photo session, but maybe she’ll fit into it in a few weeks. Oh well, if nothing else I can use it for future newborn photo sessions. Any takers?

IMG_9569

I’m loving Amazon’s Cloud Mp3 player. Any songs or albums I buy online are stored to my cloud player which I can access and stream from an app on my Droid. I love technology!

I’m loving our sweet dog, Gromit. He is so much fun to have around!

IMG_9562

And I’m loving my wonderful husband who is working so very hard to finish his dissertation in the next couple of weeks!

What are YOU loving today? Link up with Jamie and let us know! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great picture of Gromit! I'm still so excited about your news, you have a lot to do in the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gromit is so cute! and congratulations on your big news :) I just found your blog, very cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister has two Westies that our family is obsessed with. Gromit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!