Sunday, July 31, 2011

Its a… camera!

After months of debating and contemplating over timeline, price and model we finally decided to take the plunge and purchase a DSLR camera! We went with a Canon EOS 60D. Say hello to our new love.

 
We fell in love with the image stabilization options on the lenses, quality of the lenses, ease of use, the flip out LCD screen (!), sensor clean system, shutter speed, and the list goes on and on. It even came with a 18-135mm lens. Since we were making such an investment we decided to up the ante and also purchase the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM telephoto lens. I know, we’re crazy. The only problem was that the actual camera body was out of stock at our store so it will arrive on Thursday morning, or so they guaranteed me. Perfect timing for my trip to Yellowstone this weekend :-)

I have taken a real interest in photography and I am even looking into some professional classes. Who knows where this interest will take me, but I am so excited to work hard and find out! This is the perfect camera to let me play and learn with manual settings and fun features. I am so excited to take some awesome pictures!

So, who wants their picture taken?  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!