Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sarah - newborn photographer?

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go and visit one of my BFFs and her super cute, super sweet newborn baby girl. I’ve been really into photography lately so I was excited when she agreed to let me attempt to take some newborn photos of her little girl. The lighting inside the house wasn’t optimal, so we headed outside to see what we could get before the rain started (since afternoon storms are so common in Colorado). So, without further adieu, here are my best pictures of Miss Makenzie Quinn and her beautiful mama!

IMG_9411BWC  IMG_9409

IMG_9440BW

IMG_9443

IMG_9446

Clearly this was my first attempt at newborn photos, but I hope to get more practice in the future. The good news is I have some fun ideas for future sessions and ideas on how to get some better pictures, sans rain. Ha! I hope I get the opportunity to try again soon. Thank you to Trisha and Makenzie for being such great sports, and thanks again to Susan for the continued use of her camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!