Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Its Wednesday and I am so excited to share some of the things I am loving this week! Be sure to link up with Jamie and share what YOU are loving today.

I'm loving that tonight is date night (it is every Wednesday for us) and we have a fun picnic planned at one of our favorite spots in the canyon. I just hope we don't get rained out!

I'm loving that one of my best friends should be welcoming her first child into the world this week! I can't wait to meet this new little girl!

I'm loving that Dave and I are re-watching all of the Harry Potter movies in anticipation of Deathly Hollows, Part 2 coming out next Friday. We've already got our tickets to the 12:03 a.m. showing... in 3D!

I'm loving that Dave surprised me and scheduled a rafting trip for us on Sunday! Rafting is one of my favorite but rarely done activities. We are going to have so much fun going through class III and IV rapids!

I'm loving that our 4th wedding anniversary is next week! I can't believe it has already been four years!

I'm loving that I decided to extend the sign up for our super fun summer swap through today since there may be some new visitors to my blog who may not have heard about it yet. Sign up before midnight to participate! Click below to find out more and to sign up.

A Midsummer Night’s Swap


As always, I'm loving my super fun and spontaneous husband!


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!