Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary! I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful man and I can't believe it has already been four years!


To the man I love:

I love that you make me smile when I'm feeling sad
I love that you are so spontaneous and fun
I love that you always seem to know just what I need
I love that you put up with my crazy antics
I love that you drag me out of bed to workout in the morning
I love that we have the same vision for our future
I love how adverturous we are together
I love how you can fix almost anything around the house
I love that you work so hard to provide for us
I love how silly we can be together
I love how great of a doggie daddy you are
I love that I can tell you are going to be an amazing dad some day
I love that you are willing to see movies with me at midnight when you have to work the next day
I love that you love me
I love who I am when I'm with you


Happy 4th Anniversary, Dave! Here's to a million more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!