Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday


I’m linking up with Jamie for another week of What I’m Loving Wednesday!

I’m loving how much fun I had being a wedding coordinator ay my cousin’s wedding this past weekend. Perhaps this could be a new side job for me?

I’m loving that I got to see so many members of my extended family at my cousins wedding. Since we’ve all grown up and moved all over we don’t get to see everyone very often. Hopefully we can get the photo of all of us from the wedding photographer… because I didn’t get a picture. Oops!

I’m loving that my sweet second cousin (my cousin’s daughter) asked Dave to dance at the wedding, and he agreed. It brought a tear to my eye to watch him dance with her. Aren’t they cute?

IMG_9523E

I’m loving that I have some really exciting news… that I have to keep quiet for a little while longer. Sorry to tease, but I promise I will spill the beans soon!

I’m loving that I was invited to go to Yellowstone National Park with my friend, Brianna, and her friend, Stacie. It will be a fun girls weekend full of photography and beautiful views!

I’m loving that I got to take newborn pictures of Miss Makenzie. Isn’t she a doll?

IMG_9409BWC

And, of course, I’m loving my wonderful, hard-working husband!

IMG_9511
What are you loving today?

5 comments:

  1. That picture of Dave dancing is SO cute!!! A keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post!! Love your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new born pic :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post--it's so good to see family!

    I have a really fun rosette headband being given away right now--you would love it! Enter here http://sweetestpetunia.blogspot.com/2011/07/discount-giveaway-seek-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those newborn pictures are ADORABLE! And, that wedding looks gorgeous. You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!