Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Christmas time!

Christmas is coming faster that I thought it would this year. It seems like it was July just a few short weeks ago - where has time gone?!? The good news is I think I'm actually ready for Christmas this year:
  • Our tree is up and decorated
  • Our mantle is decorated with lighted garland, stockings (I even bought one for Gromit), my nativity scene and candles
  • Our icicle lights are hung outside our apartment
  • Our home-made wreath is hung on our front door
  • I designed, wrote and printed our Christmas letter
  • I designed, ordered and picked up our Christmas picture
  • I signed, addressed, stuffed, stamped and mailed (most of) our Christmas cards
  • I made my best attempt at giving my blog a Christmas design makeover
  • And we're going shopping for gifts today! Now if only I could decide what to get my sister...
Bring on the holiday goodies - I'm ready for a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!