Monday, October 24, 2011

Winning runs in the family

Well, we have a winner! Dave placed second in the professional division in the Colorado Balloon Classic photo contest! Hooray Dave! Here’s his winning entry:

winner_IMG_1518

If you’re not familiar, Dave and I have a friendly rivalry in this photo contest. Dave went to this event as a kid and placed in the photo contest every year that he entered photos. Every year. I think they even gave him an award for being the person who won the most awards. Ha!

Once we were dating I started going to the event with him. Then we both started entering the photo contest… and the rivalry began! In the four years that we have both entered the photo contest I have won, twice, last year neither of us placed, and this year Dave won. I’m happy he won, and I have to admit that it is a pretty cool photo - but the rivalry will continue next year. Its on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!