Thursday, November 13, 2008

We have a winner!

This is one of the photos I took at the Colorado Balloon Classic over Labor Day Weekend. It was taken from the top of the balloon looking down into the balloon as it was laying on the ground being inflated. I entered it in the photo contest and... I won 2nd place in the professional division!

Last night was the award ceremony and I got an enlarged print of my photo, a ribbon, plaque, folding chair and tons of Balloon Classic stuff (so if anyone wants a Balloon Classic coaster, let me know).

Since Dave entered this contest in 1992-1998 and earned at least one award every year he entered and with me earning an award this year, the competition is on for the upcoming year - Look out, Dave!

Dave, Sue and me
Me and my winning photo and ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!