Monday, June 28, 2010

My first digital scrapbook

I have taken up a new hobby - digital scrapbooking. I still have a lot to learn and figure out, but I decided to just go for it my first time by making a photo book as a house warming gift for my brother who just bought his first house. The subject of the photo book? Our trip to California for Laura & Kyle's wedding! Here is just a small sample of some of the pages I created:








I know, I have a long way to go before I get the pages looking really cool but this is ok for my first attempt, right? I'm currently working on another photo book from Dave's grandma's 80th birthday party this past weekend so I hope that one will turn out a little better. I'll post pages from that when I get a little further into the project.

I've also started to create some cool Twitter backgrounds for Dave and myself.



 

Still pretty basic but I'm learning and growing with each new thing I do. I hope to keep practicing and get pretty good so that I can make yearly photo books for my family as the years go by. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the page with Curtis on the bridge - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!