Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tom update

We started growing Tom back at the beginning of May and I thought it was time to show you how he is doing so far. Right now there are five large and still growing tomatoes as well as five smaller tomatoes which are just beginning to grow!

I must say, all of the credit for Tom doing so well is going to Dave because he has done such a good job remembering to water that plant every morning (and sometimes in the afternoons too).




I have done my best to stay away from Tom because I kill plants. In fact, I have managed to kill a Gerber daisy plant and a rosebud plant and have almost finished off an orange star plant all in the last month.What can I say, I'm just that talented. This is why I have fake flower pens and plastic plants in my office at work and none of my friends ask me to water their plants when they go out of town.

Anyway, we're looking forward to some ripe red tomatoes soon. I hope they taste as good as they're looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!