Friday, September 24, 2010

It’s Fall!

I’ve resisted for a while now, but I am finally ready to embrace the changing of the season complete with sweaters, closed-toe shoes, falling leaves, football, autumn decorations, fires in the fireplace, warm dinners and pumpkin spice chai (OK, so I’ve already had a few of those, I couldn’t help myself). Today I put up my fall door wreath and put out my leaf-shaped placemats and have even purchased a tree-shaped tea light holder to use as a centerpiece.

DSC06569

   DSC06567            DSC06568

Wednesday night I made Dave’s favorite cold weather meal, Southwestern Chicken-Biscuit Pot Pie (slightly modified from the recipe). Mmmmmm. It really feels like a new season now.

DSC06562

Happy Fall to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!