Wednesday, December 19, 2012

25 weeks

25 weeks

How far along: 25 weeks

Size of Baby Bug: Baby Bug is the size of a cauliflower; about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds

Gender: It’s a boy! 

Movement: I think I have a little ninja in there! He is very active!

Sleep: Pretty good, although some nights I toss and turn and have to get up early to use the restroom

Food cravings: Soup and ice cream

Food aversions: None at the moment 

What I miss: Soft cheeses. They are a staple at holiday parties and I’m so sad that I can’t partake

Pregnancy side effects: Feeling completely overwhelmed with everything, being a little forgetful, having some crazy dreams and I think my hair is getting darker

Best moment this past week: When Dave felt baby move for the first time!  

Looking forward to: Seeing family next week who haven’t yet seen “the belly” in person :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this pregnancy is flying by for you! Can't wait to see who he looks like =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait why can't you have soft cheese?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!