Tuesday, December 11, 2012

24 weeks

24 weeks

How far along: 24 weeks

Size of Baby Bug: Baby Bug is the size of a cantaloupe; about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces

Gender: It’s a boy! 

Movement: I think I have a little ninja in there! He is so active that the doctor has a hard time listening to his heartbeat - he keeps moving every time she finds it!

Sleep: Pretty good, although some nights I toss and turn

Food cravings: Soup and ice cream

Food aversions: None at the moment 

What I miss: Wine. It seems to be free-flowing everywhere I go lately

Pregnancy side effects: Feeling completely overwhelmed with everything. If I could take a break from the world and catch up with everything, I would 

Best moment this past week: Feeling baby move more and more and looking obviously pregnant. I also think I felt a little foot at one point!

Looking forward to: Hopefully getting caught up with a few things this weekend so I can feel more at peace before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!