Tuesday, November 13, 2012

20 weeks

20 weeks

How far along: 20 weeks - half way there!

Size of Baby Bug: Baby Bug is the size of a banana; about 6.5 inches long and weighs about 10.2 ounces

Gender: It’s a boy! 

Movement: I’m feeling more and more movement every week and I’m looking forwards to when Dave can feel it too

Sleep: Some nights are good others are bad. It is getting harder to get and stay comfortable

Food cravings: Pumpkin pie, soup and ice cream. So much for my healthy food cravings…

Food aversions: Greasy food

What I miss: Coke - it seems to be everywhere and I want one. But I fear if I give in I won’t be able to give it up again…

Pregnancy side effects: Tiredness, being clumsy and feeling like I need to clean everything - now!

Best moment this past week: Buying a few outfits for baby because they were cute and I couldn’t help myself 

Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound on Thursday (we’re praying for a healthy baby!) and my first prenatal massage on Saturday

1 comment:

  1. Yay halfway! You're doing a great job, Momma! And you look so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!