Thursday, November 8, 2012

19 weeks

19 weeks

How far along: 19 weeks

Size of Baby Bug: Baby Bug is the size of a mango; about 6.0 inches long and weighs about 8.5 ounces

Gender: It’s a boy! 

Movement: I’m feeling more and more movement

Sleep: Much better this week after buying my new memory foam pillow  

Food cravings: Pizza, soup and ice cream. So much for my healthy food cravings…

Food aversions: Fried food and BBQ sauce

What I miss: Lunch meat (not because I really love sandwiches but I just want what I can’t have), beer and wine

Pregnancy side effects: Tiredness, being clumsy and feeling like I need to clean everything - now!

Best moment this past week: Registering and looking at all of the cute things for baby

Looking forward to: Hitting my 20 week mark next week - half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!