Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

I’m back for another edition of What I’m Loving Wednesday. I’m glad to be focusing on some more positive things :-) Remember to link up with Jamie to share what YOU are loving today!

I’m loving my wonderful family and friends. They have been so supportive through this tough time of transition for me. It makes me anticipate missing them even more. Because I just couldn’t resist sharing, here’s a picture of my friend, Jessy, and her adorable daughter at the movies on Sunday.

DSC07795

I’m loving that I get to have lunch with my friend, Trisha, and her cutie pie daughter on Friday! (Pictures to come later).

I’m loving that our friends, Mike and Charma, welcomed their first baby into the world on Sunday. We can’t wait to meet the newest little miracle in our circle of friends!

I’m loving the USA Pro Cycling Challenge that is happening here in Colorado! It is so neat to see my beautiful state on display on TV. If Dave can finish his dissertation by the end of the weekend we may just go and check out the finish of the final stage.

I’m loving my bible study group. I will definitely miss their fellowship after I move in a couple of weeks.

I’m loving my husband and the fact that today is the 8th anniversary of when Dave asked me to, “go out with him and stuff”. Yes, that is a direct quote. The “stuff” has been pretty awesome. Thanks for a wonderful eight years, Dave! (Picture circa 2004)

Balloon Classic 2004 01

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. LOL. that's cute "go out and do stuff"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word you guys look SO young in that last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through the WILW link. I cracked up at "go out and stuff." Happy 8th anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I remember Dave asking you to "go out and do stuff"! I also remember the first time he cooked for you and stuff. So glad I hooked you two up! And I CANNOT WAIT to see you Friday! You'll be amazed at how much Mak has changed in the past month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. found you thru the WILW. Husbands are awesome in their delivery aren't they?! my husband took me to a movie for our first date and didn't get me any snacks didn't even ask if I wanted some...he was so nervous...lol.
    cute blog! happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahaha oh I love that last one! I think the stuff worked out for you both pretty well! lol I would really like to start going to a bible study group, and really just get involved with church out here period. I always come up with excuses not to, I'm always too busy it feels like, but those are terrible excuses! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!