Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

Whew! It has been a wild week for me and I just haven’t had the time or drive to keep you all updated on what is going on. So Sorry! The short story is that we have been in California to find a place to live once we move and it has been a stressful and draining process. Our current lease ends in two weeks and we’re still not sure where we will be living in California - Eek! Good news is that God has this figured out already; I’m just waiting to be let in on the plan. Any time now, God…

Anyway, on to what I’m loving this week!

I’m loving In-N-Out Burger. We went two times while we were in California last week and I can tell it is going to be dangerous having one in our new home town. Hopefully it will become less of a novelty soon.

DSC07777

I’m loving that I get to be part of the process of hiring my replacement at work. It is bittersweet, and a little weird, but I’m glad to be included in the process.

I’m loving that my youngest sister is moving into her dorm tomorrow! She is going to have such a great time in college!

I’m loving that we are moving to a place with lots of wineries near by. I hope I’ll be able to learn more about wine and better appreciate the flavors of the different blends. Sounds like a fun mission to me ;-)

I’m loving that I have an awesome aunt who has been helping us with advice and who has been doing some “stealthy” fact finding missions during our house hunting process. I don’t know what we would do without her! We love you!

I’m loving our last few weeks of living in Colorado. I really, really, really love this state and I’m just soaking it all in.

And, I’m loving my sweet, but stressed out husband who is working so hard to finish his dissertation and graduate with his PhD! Keep it up, Dave!

What Are you loving today? Link up with Jamie and share! Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Ummm... those burgers look amazing. I would be in so much trouble if we lived close by to that. =)
    I love hearing the process of your move so keep it up! Maybe some day Jeremy will get his postdoc in California and we will live close by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could pick one of those burgers off the page and eat it right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM! ALWAYS wanted to try In-N-Out Burger and jealous that you get to eat it! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!