Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Happy 6th Anniversary to the love of my life! I can’t believe it has already been six years!

02112832L 
Dave - The last six years have been full of amazing adventures and I’m so lucky to have shared them with you. From date nights, camping trips, hikes, vacations, moving, growing our family to everyday mundane happenings, everything is so much better because you are with me.

04124238L

I’m so glad our family grew this past year and that I can finally fulfill this part of my wedding vows:
“As we are blessed of God with children, I will strive to bring them up in the love and wisdom of God, as Jesus Christ is the most important person in our lives, because He gave us life.”

Alessi04042013_005

Happy Anniversary, Dave! Here’s to many, many more! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!