Sunday, October 28, 2012

17 weeks

17 weeks

How far along: 17 weeks… better late than never, right?

Size of Baby Bug: Baby Bug is the size of an onion; about 5.1 inches long and weighs about 5.9 ounces

Gender: It’s a boy! 

Movement: I have felt little movements a few times

Sleep: Going ok, I toss and turn for most of the night and wake up early to use the bathroom. And I really miss sleeping on my stomach 

Food cravings: Pizza, soup and grapes

Food aversions: Anything with cooked tomatoes including pasta sauce, fried food and BBQ sauce

What I miss: Coke Zero, blue cheese, beer and wine

Pregnancy side effects: Tiredness, being clumsy, being forgetful and having weird dreams

Best moment this past week: Finding out the gender of Baby Bug and sharing it with everyone

Looking forward to: Trying out prenatal yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!