Saturday, November 3, 2012

18 weeks

18 weeks

How far along: 18 weeks

Size of Baby Bug: Baby Bug is the size of a sweet potato; about 5.6 inches long and weighs about 6.7 ounces

Gender: It’s a boy! 

Movement: I feel little movements a few times a day and I love it!

Sleep: Not so good. I wake up after 3-4 hours of going to bed, can’t get back to sleep for 2-3 hours then only get to sleep for a couple more hours before having to get up for work

Food cravings: Pizza, soup and apples

Food aversions: Fried food and BBQ sauce

What I miss: Coke Zero, blue cheese, lunch meat (not because I really love sandwiches but I just want what I can’t have), beer and wine

Pregnancy side effects: Tiredness, being clumsy and being forgetful

Best moment this past week: Enjoying prenatal yoga… ahhhhhhhh!

Looking forward to: Baby “stuff” shopping this weekend with Dave

1 comment:

  1. You're already almost halfway there! It's going fast!
    Congrats on the news of a boy by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!