Thursday, October 11, 2012

15 weeks

15 weeks  
How far along: 15 weeks

Size of Baby Bug: Baby Bug is the size of a naval orange; about 4.0 inches long and weighs about 2.5 ounces

Gender: I can’t decide what I think it is (it changes from day to day) and Dave still thinks boy

Movement: I think I felt a little movement a few times (like popcorn popping in my stomach), but I’m still not sure that it was the baby

Sleep: It is getting harder and harder to get comfortable at night and all I want to do is sleep on my stomach, which I’m not supposed to do

Food cravings: Pizza, peaches and soup

Food aversions: Anything with cooked tomatoes including pasta sauce, fried food and BBQ sauce

What I miss: Coke Zero, blue cheese and wine

Pregnancy side effects: Tiredness, being clumsy, being forgetful and frequent trips to the bathroom

Best moment this past week: Thinking I felt the baby move

Looking forward to: Really feeling the baby move soon and our gender determination appointment next week!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!