Friday, March 30, 2012

Sick

I've been so sick this last week. My head is stuffy, my nose is runny, and I can't stop coughing. I just can't seem to shake this bug, whatever it is.

I've used up all of my earned paid time off from work and my boss finally offered to let me sleep in this morning without having to use unpaid time off because she felt so bad for me. Thank you, Boss.

The only good thing about my sickness this week was that I got to spend some more time with my cute little fur ball. He definitely knew I wasn't feeling well and was extra snuggly all week.

Here's to hoping I can get back to my non-sick life soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, sorry you aren't feeling well. Being sick is the worst. Hope you feel better for work next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!