Holy Cow, it’s 2012! Can you believe it?!
We rang in the new year last night with some of our CA friends! We hosted a little party for our bible study and other church/work friends and we had a great time! There was a chocolate fountain, hot chocolate bar (with various additives and flavored marshmallows), and a few other yummy snacks and drinks as well.
2011 was a year of change for Dave and I with Dave finishing his PhD and us moving across the country for Dave to start his new job. It was the start of a new beginning for us and 2012 will be the continuation of our new adventure! We have lots to look forward to in the coming year:
- I start my new job on Thursday! Since moving I have been setting up our new home and supporting Dave in his transition into this new job. But now that we’re settled in, I started applying for jobs and was offered an awesome position. God is so good.
- We hope to start growing our little family some time this year.
- We can’t wait to see where Dave’s new career takes him and what opportunities it will provide for him.
- We look forward to getting more involved with our church and all of the great friends we have met.
- We will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary!
- We will surely be headed back to Colorado a few times this year to visit family and friends and celebrate some milestones of loved ones.
- We hope to explore California a little bit more and enjoy all that our new home state has to offer.
Thanks for reading my blog and keeping up with all that goes on with us - it looks like we are going to have an exciting year!
I hope you have an amazing 2012!