- I was given an office - an actual office - with four walls, a door and a window that looks into the lobby
- My office has a desk, two lamps, a bookcase and two chairs - there's so much room!
- Direct deposit - no more paper checks!
- A really caring and open boss
- Being invited to lunch with some of my new co-workers
- Having my calendar quickly fill up with meetings (hey, I love meetings and getting to know new people)
- Starting to plan new awareness and fundraising events
- Finding out that Thursdays are Spanish lesson days where anyone interested can join in learning Spanish with Rosetta Stone software
And I want to thank my loving and supportive husband who took me shopping for office decorations tonight at 9:30. What a guy!
Bring on tomorrow, I'm so ready!