- Our tree is up and decorated
- Our mantle is decorated with lighted garland, stockings (I even bought one for Gromit), my nativity scene and candles
- Our icicle lights are hung outside our apartment
- Our home-made wreath is hung on our front door
- I designed, wrote and printed our Christmas letter
- I designed, ordered and picked up our Christmas picture
- I signed, addressed, stuffed, stamped and mailed (most of) our Christmas cards
- I made my best attempt at giving my blog a Christmas design makeover
- And we're going shopping for gifts today! Now if only I could decide what to get my sister...
Saturday, December 12, 2009
It's Christmas time!
Christmas is coming faster that I thought it would this year. It seems like it was July just a few short weeks ago - where has time gone?!? The good news is I think I'm actually ready for Christmas this year: