Tuesday, October 16, 2012

16 weeks

16 weeks

How far along: 16 weeks

Size of Baby Bug: Baby Bug is the size of an avocado; about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces

Gender: I can’t decide what I think it is (it changes from day to day) and Dave still thinks boy

Movement: I have felt little movements a few times!

Sleep: It is getting harder and harder to get comfortable at night and all I want to do is sleep on my stomach, which I’m not supposed to do

Food cravings: Pizza, soup and grapes

Food aversions: Anything with cooked tomatoes including pasta sauce, fried food and BBQ sauce

What I miss: Coke Zero, blue cheese, beer and wine

Pregnancy side effects: Tiredness, being clumsy, being forgetful and frequent trips to the bathroom

Best moment this past week: Really feeling like my baby bump popped

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender TOMORROW!

1 comment:

  1. What are you having?!?! By the way, you look SUPER CUTE pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!