Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday



I’m so excited to share what I’m loving this week! So far, it has been a great week!

I’m loving that FIVE IRON FRENZY IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!! The band broke up eight years ago yesterday and last night they announced that they are back and they plan to release a new album in 2013! They are my favorite band ever - so much so that one of their songs was the inspiration for my blog title. If you missed the big announcement, visit www.fiveironfrenzy.com.

I’m loving that it is the end of November and there are roses still blooming in my garden!

DSC08040

I’m loving that in a few hours I will be on a plane headed back to Colorado to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends!

I’m loving the pictures we took this past weekend for our Christmas card. I had so much fun playing with my camera and lenses and posing… even if I did have to use the remote to snap the pictures :-) Here are a couple of my favorites.

IMG_2485

IMG_2531

And of course I am loving my wonderful husband!

IMG_2550

That’s it from me this week. I hope you are having a great week. Be sure to link up with Jamie and share what you are loving today. Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. Those pictures turned out SO good! I would never have guessed that you were taking them! Have fun being back in CO, I'm sure you've missed it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!