Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

Its been a while since I’ve been up to doing What I’m loving Wednesday but I am finally loving enough to have something to share! Be sure to link up with Jamie and let us know what YOU are loving today!

I’m loving our new house! There is plenty of space for us, guests, and room for any future family members ;-)

I’m loving IKEA. We have been there twice since moving here to get all sorts of stuff for our new place. TV stand, bed frame, sheets and comforter, DVD cabinet, bar cabinet and desks have been in our hauls. And I love how relatively inexpensive it all is! And I love how all of the finishes on the furniture match from department to department (like the finish on the TV stand matches the bed frame, if you want it to). Yay IKEA!

I’m loving California and our new town! There’s so many new things to do around here and we are loving exploring the area.

I’m loving Skype. Since I can’t see family and friends in a short car ride I am relying on Skype to keep me up-to-date with what in going on with everyone. Thank goodness for video chat! Moving would have been a lot harder before it.

I’m loving this cute dog who is loving hanging out in his new backyard.

IMG_2139

I’m loving my husband who is working hard at his first week at his new (and first) job! I so appreciate all that he has done to finish grad school and get this awesome job that is so good for our family and our future. I love you, Dave!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are liking it in your new town :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness your dog is just ADORABLE. seriously, so cute! love your entire list!

    http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!