Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

I'm a little late getting started today, but here's what I'm loving on this beautiful Wednesday!

I'm loving that Dave and I leave Friday morning for our family reunion/vacation! I am ready for some time off of work and ready to spend more quality time with Dave! We're going to Illinois for his grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary party then headed to St. Louis with his extended family to do some touristy things. I'm going to do my best to blog every night, but no promises :-)

I'm loving that on our way home from the family reunion trip we are going to stop by Laura and Kyle's house in Nebraska! We haven't seen them since their wedding in California last year and we have soooo much to catch up on.



I'm loving this necklace that I totally splurged on and bought at a Silpada fundraiser last night. Sorry the picture kinda stinks, but it is from the online catalog. I will take a better picture when it arrives in the mail!


I'm loving that the horrible sunburn I got on Saturday is finally getting better. The sunburn was so bad on my shoulders that it blistered! Then yesterday some of the blisters popped (ew!) and it is starting to heal. Hooray!

I'm loving that some blogger/real life friends and I are cooking up a fun summer idea for the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

And I'm loving this cute duo who make my life so wonderful!


What are you loving this week? Link up with Jamie and let us know. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in StL! I only live two hours away but still love to go and haven't even done everything up there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pup is too cute!!! Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!