Friday, October 30, 2009

Want to get noticed?

It's the day before Halloween and the last working day of the week so my co-worker and I agreed to both come dressed up in costumes for work today. I did the "Guitar Hero" costume again that I used for Tour De Fat and she put great effort into dressing up as her supervisor. The resemblance was uncanny. Check it out!



We also took a great picture of the two of us.


Good times at work! We were laughing all day!

On the way home from work I stopped by the grocery store for a few staple items like mac & cheese and Coke (in my world these are necessities). I had been wearing my costume all day, was comfortable in it and didn't even think twice about being dressed up when I got to the store. I walked in and started getting my items and noticed that everyone was staring at me. People were even turning around to get a look at me. I really couldn't figure out why people were staring but then I remembered that I had my costume on. I guess being the only person in the store dressed up the day BEFORE Halloween gets you noticed. Leave it to me to forget I was wearing a blue wig, dark makeup, lace skirt and bright blue leggings! Oh well, I hope those people enjoyed the show.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!