Monday, September 28, 2009

First morning in our new place

We don't yet have internet at the new place so I'm sorry I didn't post this yesterday...

Saturday was moving day and boy are we tired! We were so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family who were willing to come and help us move all of our junk. We are now faced with the task of sorting it all out and finding a place for it to go. Yuck! Packing and unpacking are certainly the worst parts of moving so I'll now be taking volunteers to help keep me motivated to unpack...

Sunday morning was our first morning waking up in the new apartment and unfortunately Dave had to go to work at 6:30 to align the laser for people using it that day. I slept in, woke up around 8:30 and took Gromit out for a walk. At the end of our walk we saw Dave pull up to the building and get out of the car with a bag of groceries and flowers - for me! He had stopped to get be flowers and breakfast on his way home from work. What a sweet and thoughtful husband I have!

We spent the rest of the day with friends and drove up to the mountains to take pictures of the changing Aspen trees and then headed over to another friend's house for a delicious ham dinner. What a wonderful day! Enjoy some pictures from our drive!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!