Monday, September 1, 2008

Surprise!

This year, my mother is having a pretty big birthday... we won't mention numbers, but during this year I'll be exactly half of her age. In celebration of this great milestone my father decided to throw her a surprise party. Now, if you know my mother at all you know that keeping secrets from her is next to impossible. It took great orchestration and many white lies to keep this quiet, but in the end it was pulled off beautifully!



We did it! She really had no idea that this was happening. Many friends and family were there to yell "Surprise", wish her happy birthday and send her with well wishes on her trip to Italy later this month. So, Happy Birthday, Mom. I'm glad we finally got you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!