Thursday, April 29, 2010

The men in my life

Ah, I love my men! Lately I've been really stressed out and frustrated with things at work and it has put me in a sort of depressed mood. Thank goodness I have two of the most wonderful guys around to come home to!

Dave is really great at listening to me and comforting me. He is always available to talk to when I'm having a bad day and just being around him makes things so much better. He picks up the slack when I can't make myself cook dinner or do chores. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man!

Gromit somehow seems to know when I'm feeling down and follows me around, cuddles up next to me, licks my hand and doesn't leave my side. Even if I wake up in the wee hours of the morning because I can't sleep he follows me out to the living room and snuggles up next to me on the couch. What a sweet dog!

This foul mood will pass, but until then, thank goodness I have my men to help me through it. I'm such a lucky girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!