Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lovebug's Love Bug

With this blog I officially say farewell to my 1999 Toyota Camry. It was a good car; reliable, safe, got great gas mileage, ran well, had no major problems and saw me through many good and bad times. I’ll miss you, Camry. And now that Camry is totaled and has been taken away by the insurance company in exchange for a large check, I would like to introduce you all to the newest member of the Alessi family… Bug!





Bug is a 2002 Volkswagen New Beetle with many bells and whistles such as TURBO, heated front seats, heated side view mirrors, premium sound system, 6-disc CD changer, flower vase, outside temperature gauge, 6 airbags (very attractive after an accident), fog lights (very attractive after my particular accident), telescopic steering wheel, 4 wheel anti-lock brakes and 4 wheel disc brakes. It is so much fun to drive and ride in – if anyone wants a ride just let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I kept checking back to see when you were going to post pictures of your newest family member!! I love your car!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!