Tuesday, January 22, 2013

30 weeks

30 weeks

How far along: 30 weeks - only 10 weeks (or less) to go!

Size of Baby Bug: Baby Bug is the size of a cucumber; about 15.2 inches to 16.7 inches and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds

Gender: It’s a boy! 

Movement: Ninja baby is still very active. His movements are getting stronger and more frequent. His busiest times are when I am laying in bed or sitting quietly (sitting at my desk at work, eating a meal, on the couch, etc.). And now, when he’s super active, you can see my stomach move - crazy!

Sleep: Still pretty good, although some nights my hips get really sore from having to sleep on my sides which makes it difficult to sleep

Food cravings: Anything I’m not supposed to eat with gestational diabetes… because if you’re not supposed to have it you want it more, right?

Food aversions: None at the moment 

What I miss: Carbs! Sweets, cereal, muffins, bagels, a big plate of fruit… you get the idea

Pregnancy side effects: Huge belly, leg cramps, being a little forgetful, having some crazy dreams, and I think my hair is getting darker

Best moment this past week: The beautiful baby shower that my aunts threw for me! Another post about that will be coming soon!

Looking forward to: Going to our child birth prep and and infant care classes this weekend and organizing all of the wonderful gifts I received at the baby shower which will make me feel much more prepared for baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!