Sorry that I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been busy, tired, a little lazy and have just enjoyed having a little break. Also, I was kidnapped by ninjas.
Ok, well, maybe that last part wasn’t true. But that would have been kind of cool, right?
So, what have we been up to these last few months? A lot! Let me give you the highlight reel so you can get all caught up. Ok?
- We celebrated all three of our birthdays! Gromit on April 14, Dave on April 24 and me on May 1.
- I took a trip to Colorado in May to see my next-to-youngest sister, Kelly, graduate from college.
- Dave rode in two local bike races. He is getting more and more into cycling lately and I’m sure having this nice weather all year long is a contributing factor to that. On the weekends he does 4-5 hour training rides. Not my idea of fun, but I’m glad he’s enjoying himself :-) Ignore the photo below with the watermark over it. Of course we’re not too cheap to buy the photo…
- We have taken many day trips into San Francisco where we have enjoyed sightseeing, dinner and sweet treats! It is so fun living close to such a big city!
- We took a little trip in early June. Our first stop was in Santa Barbara where we visited my Aunt and Uncle for a couple of days, then we headed down to Disneyland for two days of Disney magic. Dave and I loved getting to spend a little one-on-one time together! We had an absolute blast!
- Our friend, Mark, came to visit for a few days around the 4th of July. While he was here we visited San Francisco, toured the Jelly Belly factory and ate yummy ice cream from Ghirardelli Square. I even made patriotic waffles on the 4th!
That pretty much covers the big things that we’ve done in the last few months, so you should be all caught up now. I’m ready to continue to update my blog regularly again so check back soon for more happenings. I’ll do my best to keep those ninjas away ;-)